Saturday, March 14, 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog!
First I want to write a bit about myself and the reason for starting this blog.
I am a 19 year old boy from Norway and I live in  small city near Oslo which is the capital city in Norway. I am generally very interested in all kinds of electronics and computers, but, unlike many others on my age, my main interest is the actual hardware and electronics and not software like games. I like games as well and I even have a relatively small collection of gaming consoles, but I really don`t play that much and I wouldn't consider myself as a gamer. I would also really like to learn a programming language but it is still the hardware electronics that is my main interest.
Some years ago I  discovered online shopping. My first experience was with dealextreme.com and I really liked the idea that you could by cheap products online and even get them shipped from china for free. When  I got old enough to start paying for online purchases without the help of my parents, I really started to buy a lot of things online and I found my favorite webshop: Aliexpress.com.
Aliexpress is a bit similar to ebay in a way, there are lots of different sellers and stores, but the main difference is that the products is new and almost always from china. It have the same type of products like dealextreme.com, but there is a much bigger selection of products and products are often cheaper.
But Aliexpress have some problems. Since there is a lot of sellers, Aliexpress can not control that the products they are selling is genuine and if they are of good quality, but they have made it safe to use by using an escrow system. When you pay for a product, your money will be paid to Aliexpress and when you have received your product and confirmed that it is in acceptable condition, then Aliexpress will pay the seller. This system gives you a buyer protection that is working well. But there is still a lot of counterfeits out there and it is often hard to spot a counterfeit from the genuine product. This is the reason for why I am starting this blog. I want to help others spot counterfeits and make the responsible sellers lose their money. I'm going to do that by actively look up counterfeits and buy them just to open a dispute and get my money back. By doing that, the seller would lose money, I can leave a bad feedback for the seller and I can inform you about the counterfeit product and give you detailed pictures of what the counterfeits look like to help you spot them.
This is the end of my first post and I really hope you enjoyed it. English is not my primary language so if you notice some typos or bad sentences, then feel free to comment about it, but always give me a suggestion for what I could have done different.

Thanks for reading! I hope you will read my next post which will be about counterfeit Kingston usb flashdrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment